The CSD Sailing Programme and the list of Sailing Opportunities have been updated on the website today to reflect the two Sea Times during the Summer Cruise.
Please note that there is also one berth remaining on the 3 day Boat Handling course next week.
Here is a link to the Sailing Programme CSD Sail Prog 2017 29Mar17
And here is a link to the list of sailing and training opportunities presented as a PDF.
All training enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
The sailing programme on the sailing opportunities page has been updated to reflect additional charters.
A new Skippers Newsletter has been issued. This and all previous newsletters can be found on the Sea Essay Page of the website or accessed from this URL SNL 01-2017 V1_1
An additional Sea Time has been released. Four berths are currently available for booking:
- This is a 2 day event on Sea Essay
- Timings: 1800 hrs Tues 25 to 1800 hrs Thurs 27 April out of Mercury Yacht Harbour
- The itinerary as always will be weather dependent
- The skipper will be Rob Stephens
- The cost for CSSA members is £140
- If interested contact Susie Welch, email@example.com