We will be holding Skipper Familiarisation sessions for Sea Essay on Saturday 16 and Sunday 17 February 2019.
- All newly Approved Skippers and those anticipating becoming Approved Skippers in 2019 must attend a familiarisation session before they are allowed to charter the boat.
- Approved Skippers who have not sailed on Sea Essay in 2018 are strongly advised to attend a session as a refresher.
The sessions are held aboard Sea Essay at Mercury Yacht Harbour and take about 3 hours.
- If the weather permits we may go for a short sail in the afternoon.
- If you would like to attend please email Jeff Llewellyn (email@example.com).
- Joining details and further instructions will be sent nearer the time.