We will be holding Skipper Familiarisation sessions for Sea Essay on Saturday 22 and Sunday 23 February 2020.
- All newly Approved Skippers and those anticipating becoming Approved Skippers in 2020 must attend a familiarisation session before they are allowed to charter the boat.
- Approved Skippers who have not sailed on Sea Essay in 2019 are strongly advised to attend a session as a refresher.
These familiarization sessions are held aboard Sea Essay at Mercury Yacht Harbour and take about 3 hours.
- If the weather permits we may go for a short sail in the afternoon.
- If you would like to attend please email Jeff Llewellyn (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Joining details and further instructions will be sent nearer the time.