Corvid-19 & Programme Update

In response to Corvid-19 all CSD events including charters are cancelled until the end of April, with a review in mid-April. The summer cruise will be reviewed at the same time with the likelihood it will be reorganised around South Coast ports, all participants will have the option to cancel or wait and see how it replans.
Full refunds (excluding travel costs) will be given for all cancellations based on Government advice/order.

The Sailing Programme has been updated to reflect cancellations received to date.