New members / New to sailing
We suggest that beginners start by booking a day sail.
- Opportunities for Day Sails are published on the CSSA website
- Colin Smith is the point of contact within CSD for organising Day Sails and Group Day Sails and can be contacted via firstname.lastname@example.org
New member but has sailed before
Those who have sailed before and want to be informed of sailing opportunities such as Sea Time Cruises and Charters where crew are required should ensure that they are registered with the CSD Crew Bureau. They should also consider booking a Sea Time Cruise.
- Susie Welch is the point of contact for both Sea Time and the Crew Bureau and can be contacted via email@example.com
Interested in Training
- Bookings for RYA training courses and CSD training events are managed by James Savage, firstname.lastname@example.org
Chartering Sea Essay
- Member charters are booked through and co-ordinated by Brian Skelley, email@example.com
- Skipper Familiarisation events are organised by Jeff Llewellyn, firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Yacht Husband is Jeff Llewellyn, email@example.com
- The Yacht Secretary is Adrian Barnes, firstname.lastname@example.org
Website / publicity
This website is managed by James Savage email@example.com
- See CSSA Website or the Civil Service Sailing Magazine
To feed back on a CSD (or CSSC) organised sailing event on Sea Essay please use this online feedback survey
Sea Essay has a Twitter account. To review recent tweets either refer to the Twitter panel on the front page or click on the Twitter icon ( ) on the top right of most pages on this website. If you include @seaessay409 in your message it should feature on the front page of this website and will be seen by anyone following @seaessay409.