Sea Time is a term used by CSD to refer generically to cruising events each year which are suitable for beginners, competent crew and aspiring skippers.
- Sea Time Cruises are skippered by CSSA Approved Skippers who are nominated by the committee.
- The itinerary for each cruise is typically determined by the allocated skipper taking account of prevailing weather, the experience of the crew and crew preferences.
- Most Sea Time cruises are coastal passages starting and finishing at Mercury Yacht Harbour on the Hamble.
- These cruises are an ideal opportunity for members to put into practice skills learned on Competent Crew and Day Skipper Courses.
- Sea Time Cruises in other sailing areas are often included in the programme for the Summer Cruise.
The number of berths available for each cruise is limited so if you are interested in taking part in Sea Time then please contact Susie Welch at the Crew Bureau on firstname.lastname@example.org
Last Updated on