All members should familiarise themselves with the following Terms and Conditions and the two documents that form the Sea Essay Charter Agreement.
(1) The overarching Terms and Conditions for CSD:
(2) the terms of the Charter Agreement and the Crew Articles that apply for sailing, training or other club events:
(3) The “crew list” that Approved Skippers and Crews are required to sign is called a “Testimonium” since this is part of the agreement and where the crew sign-up to the agreement with the Club. The importance of this document is explained within:
Taken together the above documents covers:
- Booking, payment, cancellation and curtailment of an event as well as late return of the yacht
- Yacht handover and acceptance
- Permitted use of the yacht
- Authority on board
- The requirement for First Aid qualifications
- Losses and damages
Click the above hyperlinks to view or right click to download the respective documents.